- Books for writers that aren't about writing
- Facing the stairs
- My most popular posts in 2010
- Brains and boredom, sleep and smarts
- Talking amongst ourselves in New Brunswick
- The post I didn't post
- What happens next?
- Seth Godin on linchpins, focus, spreading stories
- When good books go bad: Life Inc.
- Write without pay
Creative CommonsBlog under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License
Tag Archives: words
Get to your point immediately or readers will abandon you. This is especially so online. No one is willing to plow through that first little bit you write to guide a reader into your subject. It is “now or never” … Continue reading
Funny is always very subjective. For the purposes of this post, let us assume my post from yesterday (Dignity is an illusion) is funny. Why would I post it? It’s worth asking since it’s an old post from elsewhere. The … Continue reading