Through social media I’ve been following a couple of issues recently. It has lead me to have questions about social media, particularly the conversation aspect. A news story, a blog post or a Facebook page has comment tools or “like” tools and the original item acts as an initiator to a conversation. I’ve noticed a […]
- Why success can make for lousy work
- On the money - Web site problems
- The problem with content
- You are what you post
- Strange things found in my reading list
- Social media marketing – why make it hard?
- You write like a woman
- 8 Ways to Write for Social Media
- If the Internet makes us stupid, will anyone notice?
- Art, people and personal brands
Creative CommonsBlog under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License