- Privacy, clarity and informed consent
- Social networks - does size kill value?
- Ch-ch-ch-changes ... as I go to WordPress
- Analogies and a quibble with a quibble
- Writing voice and Errol Flynn
- The problem with content
- Storytelling -- get out of the way
- I remember to post about memory
- Forgive the look
- Where have I been?
Creative CommonsBlog under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License
Tag Archives: talk radio
Through social media I’ve been following a couple of issues recently. It has lead me to have questions about social media, particularly the conversation aspect. A news story, a blog post or a Facebook page has comment tools or “like” … Continue reading →