Through social media I’ve been following a couple of issues recently. It has lead me to have questions about social media, particularly the conversation aspect. A news story, a blog post or a Facebook page has comment tools or “like” tools and the original item acts as an initiator to a conversation. I’ve noticed a […]
- Gender, technology and generalizations
- Humour: the tie that binds?
- All this hate
- Theories are theories and reality changes
- Seasoned dog
- You write like a woman
- Text is more than text - Web 2.0
- Social media fugue - is the bloom off the rose?
- Ode to tea
- Why social media loves dogmatism
Creative CommonsBlog under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License