Through social media I’ve been following a couple of issues recently. It has lead me to have questions about social media, particularly the conversation aspect. A news story, a blog post or a Facebook page has comment tools or “like” tools and the original item acts as an initiator to a conversation. I’ve noticed a […]
- Be direct, emphatic and don't equivocate
- What unifies these links?
- How Kurt Vonnegut defined social media:
connection precedes communication*
- Marketers at the Gate: The ever more annoying Web
- How branding works
- An aside on the subject of writing
- Five limericks (plus one)
- The season of lists
- The problem with problems
- This is not about Celine Dion – or is it?
Creative CommonsBlog under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License