Through social media I’ve been following a couple of issues recently. It has lead me to have questions about social media, particularly the conversation aspect. A news story, a blog post or a Facebook page has comment tools or “like” tools and the original item acts as an initiator to a conversation. I’ve noticed a […]
- Facebook grabs FriendFeed: a speculation festival
- Lose the model: everything is a story
- Journalism again - how to see it
- Don't have two Cinderellas in one story
- Why do Internet companies manage communication so badly?
- No one cares about your brand
- Publish or perish: the lessons of Scheherazade
- Warn the world; forgive me -- poetry threatens
- Road construction on Writelife
- Today's speculative musing - the end of us?
Creative CommonsBlog under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License