Through social media I’ve been following a couple of issues recently. It has lead me to have questions about social media, particularly the conversation aspect. A news story, a blog post or a Facebook page has comment tools or “like” tools and the original item acts as an initiator to a conversation. I’ve noticed a […]
- I have been remiss ...
- So it goes: Kurt Vonnegut exits
- Lessons learned from the Amazon kerfuffle
- To blog or not to blog?
- The caffeine equation
- What I don't like about other things
- Master storyteller - Robert Louis Stevenson
- Horatian exercise: digging up the past
- Everyday people always entertaining
- Google makes social media interesting again
Creative CommonsBlog under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License