(This is a repost of something I wrote in 2006. I have long since finished reading the book referred to. In fact, I’ve reread it since. It’s very good. By the way, this is not really a review; it’s a first impressions piece.) I’m currently reading Story: Substance, Structure, Style and The Principles of Screenwriting […]
- Every now and again
- Odd, Uneven, Unsatisfying - The King in Yellow
- Writers incognito
- Nothing says Christmas like a lottery ticket
- A minor rumination on writing
- This and that and a link or two
- All this hate
- Can you hear me now?
- Theories are theories and reality changes
- What are happy and unhappy?
- "When literature is discovered,
a revelation occurs: the joyful,
exultant knowledge that
anything can happen."
– Alberto Manguel –
Writelife on TwitterMy Tweets
Creative CommonsBlog under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License