(This is a repost of something I wrote in 2006. I have long since finished reading the book referred to. In fact, I’ve reread it since. It’s very good. By the way, this is not really a review; it’s a first impressions piece.) I’m currently reading Story: Substance, Structure, Style and The Principles of Screenwriting […]
- The lesson of Malvolio
- Facebook, content, ownership: the brouhaha
- Because everyone knows technology is a pain
- Maintenance, our human flaw and a dreamed of plugin
- Books that have influenced me
- Seth Godin's funnel flip
- A word to the wise
- Star Trek lore: 'Dammit Jim! We're human!'
- How Often and for Whom Should You Post?
- There's just so much you can write about
Creative CommonsBlog under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License