(This is a repost of something I wrote in 2006. I have long since finished reading the book referred to. In fact, I’ve reread it since. It’s very good. By the way, this is not really a review; it’s a first impressions piece.) I’m currently reading Story: Substance, Structure, Style and The Principles of Screenwriting […]
- People and stories -- Part 1
- When do you post and why?
- Mrs. Van doesn't live here anymore
- Writing and morning coffee
- Forget newspapers - everything is dead!
- Gone digital: What's really going on?
- Our reporter is on the ground
- Heading east: the story so far
- Another industry kaput?
- Rhythm of work
Creative CommonsBlog under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License