(This is a repost of something I wrote in 2006. I have long since finished reading the book referred to. In fact, I’ve reread it since. It’s very good. By the way, this is not really a review; it’s a first impressions piece.) I’m currently reading Story: Substance, Structure, Style and The Principles of Screenwriting […]
- I play on my computer and online
- Words matter
- Are Google+ brand pages single user problems?
- Burbles: Cult of done, down time, information and insults
- My most popular posts in 2010
- Appearances to the contrary
- Always fascinated by story
- Writing is always linear and logical
- The affair of the missing Part II
- Mazyrinth: has the goal changed?
- "When literature is discovered,
a revelation occurs: the joyful,
exultant knowledge that
anything can happen."
– Alberto Manguel –
Writelife on TwitterMy Tweets
Creative CommonsBlog under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License