(This is a repost of something I wrote in 2006. I have long since finished reading the book referred to. In fact, I’ve reread it since. It’s very good. By the way, this is not really a review; it’s a first impressions piece.) I’m currently reading Story: Substance, Structure, Style and The Principles of Screenwriting […]
- Algorithms and the quest for happy accidents
- Damn you writers, yes, you should get paid!
- Lunaricity and the Promise of Moon Power
- What are stories?
- Ode to tea
- Books that have influenced me
- The one thing you need to know when writing about the one thing you need to know
- Twitter and the current of ideas
- This is what I have been doing
- Grateful for billionaires?
Creative CommonsBlog under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License