(This is a repost of something I wrote in 2006. I have long since finished reading the book referred to. In fact, I’ve reread it since. It’s very good. By the way, this is not really a review; it’s a first impressions piece.) I’m currently reading Story: Substance, Structure, Style and The Principles of Screenwriting […]
- The yin and yang of communications
- I have been remiss ...
- Impressions - who exactly are you?
- My wonderful new playlist
- Had your fill of blogs yet?
- If your brand is you, who are you?
- Links, courtesy and practicality
- I can be as stupid as anyone
- Forget the vernacular - just say something
- Work: Some ill-considered comments
Creative CommonsBlog under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License