(This is a repost of something I wrote in 2006. I have long since finished reading the book referred to. In fact, I’ve reread it since. It’s very good. By the way, this is not really a review; it’s a first impressions piece.) I’m currently reading Story: Substance, Structure, Style and The Principles of Screenwriting […]
- Consumers consumed by what they consume: Feed
- Evening aquatics in Fredericton
- Language, usability and the 19th century
- Mooer’s Law and online content
- Astonishing feedback on upcoming ebook
- 'Under the feet of clashing giants'
- What happens next?
- Mrs. Van doesn't live here anymore
- The problem with problems
- Worldviews: a bit of this & a bit of that
Writelife on TwitterMy Tweets
Creative CommonsBlog under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License