(This is a repost of something I wrote in 2006. I have long since finished reading the book referred to. In fact, I’ve reread it since. It’s very good. By the way, this is not really a review; it’s a first impressions piece.) I’m currently reading Story: Substance, Structure, Style and The Principles of Screenwriting […]
- Don't have two Cinderellas in one story
- About the other fiction of Disrupted Lives
- Self-interview: Bill, why do you write?
- Reference points
- Rhythm of work
- The editor steps in again
- Twitter: A new form of haiku?
- Satisfaction vs. success
- Be direct, emphatic and don't equivocate
- How to write a customer e-mail
Writelife on TwitterMy Tweets
Creative CommonsBlog under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License