(This is a repost of something I wrote in 2006. I have long since finished reading the book referred to. In fact, I’ve reread it since. It’s very good. By the way, this is not really a review; it’s a first impressions piece.) I’m currently reading Story: Substance, Structure, Style and The Principles of Screenwriting […]
- Morning Jeremiad (aka Peon’s Blues)
- What happens next?
- Content is not content
- People and stories -- Part II
- The work writers actually do
- 'Nothing doesn't exist'
- Seditious Spring
- Repetition is good so it’s good to repeat ourselves
- Google makes social media interesting again
- Is usability kaput?
Creative CommonsBlog under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License