(This is a repost of something I wrote in 2006. I have long since finished reading the book referred to. In fact, I’ve reread it since. It’s very good. By the way, this is not really a review; it’s a first impressions piece.) I’m currently reading Story: Substance, Structure, Style and The Principles of Screenwriting […]
- Being creative - good rules
- Maintenance, our human flaw and a dreamed of plugin
- Kindle and ownership vs access
- 'Nothing doesn't exist'
- The great digital landfill
- Mark Twain explains stories and social media
- The awful truth about being brief
- The problem with problems
- Humour: the tie that binds?
- Morning Jeremiad (aka Peon’s Blues)
Creative CommonsBlog under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License