(This is a repost of something I wrote in 2006. I have long since finished reading the book referred to. In fact, I’ve reread it since. It’s very good. By the way, this is not really a review; it’s a first impressions piece.) I’m currently reading Story: Substance, Structure, Style and The Principles of Screenwriting […]
- A brief aside about cell phones
- When creative doesn't mean anything
- Bill’s only writing rule
- Be direct, emphatic and don't equivocate
- 3 things people with nothing in common have in common
- Web content and snow: a relationship?
- What unifies these links?
- Wilson Pickett and the Big 8
- Yet another theme change
- Burbling, mumbling, rambling ...
- "When literature is discovered,
a revelation occurs: the joyful,
exultant knowledge that
anything can happen."
– Alberto Manguel –
Writelife on TwitterMy Tweets
Creative CommonsBlog under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License