- A brief post about blogging
- People and stories -- Part II
- Do you question yourself?
- Nobel prize for Doris Lessing
- You are what you post
- No one cares about your brand
- A brief aside about cell phones
- Consistent characters of another kind
- Less grief, more benefit
- I'm not mentioning any names, but ...
Creative CommonsBlog under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License
Tag Archives: reading
Get to your point immediately or readers will abandon you. This is especially so online. No one is willing to plow through that first little bit you write to guide a reader into your subject. It is “now or never” … Continue reading
It’s been unusually quiet at Writelife. You can blame the editor for that. I have three posts unpublished because the editor has nixed them. Yes, the editor is me. The editor is a self-editor. What was wrong with the posts? … Continue reading