Creative CommonsBlog under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License
- This is not about Celine Dion – or is it?
- Criminalize the use of the words great and cool
- Writing involves movement
- Molly at the lake
- The Dancing Man
- Mish mash - is there time or not?
- Dignity is an illusion
- Where have I been?
- People and stories -- Part II
- 50 words about words and what they do
Tag Archives: new york times
I know a bit about a lot of things but I can’t really claim to be an expert on any level except in the area of stringing words together. Although I have had positions that involved technical work (audio engineer, … Continue reading →
We tend to define certain qualities as male and female, perhaps as a result of being in the west with its long tradition of patriarchy. The sun is male; the moon female. Tough and hard is male; soft and comforting … Continue reading →
Every month or few months a study pops up that reveals that teens don’t use Twitter. Actually, they do. They just don’t make up the huge base some expected and are not the group fueling Twitter growth. The New York … Continue reading →