- Deviled by the wind
- Writing is always linear and logical
- Seth Godin on linchpins, focus, spreading stories
- Does blogging need a reason?
- To blog or not to blog?
- If I could write like Bettye LaVette sings ...
- Journalism again - how to see it
- A modest post about modest changes
- The editor steps in again
- Video and interesting backgrounds
Creative CommonsBlog under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License
Tag Archives: New Brunswick
I lived in Alberta for roughly twenty years before moving to New Brunswick about five years ago. Over the last few days, I’ve discovered one of the hazards of having lived there for so long. You are never where you … Continue reading
(Originally published July 1, 2010 on Thoughtwrestling as “The Canadas.”) Canada is both problem and solution. It’s an ongoing exercise in creativity and problem solving. Sometimes it works out well; sometimes not. And it’s really, really big! Its lessons are … Continue reading
It snowed. And so it begins … I’ve a pretty good idea of how the rest of the story goes. Tweet
The other day I came upon some writing I did quite a while ago. By “a while” I mean fifteen to twenty years ago. Amid all that writing I found a series of stories I wrote. I had put them … Continue reading