- After 30 years: Kurt Vonnegut and Slapstick
- Gated and creepy - the new Internet
- Damn you writers, yes, you should get paid!
- MSM - no more acronyms, please!
- How social is social media?
- Content is not content
- The lesson of Malvolio
- How businesses should use Twitter
- Social networks - does size kill value?
- Social media – where everything is true
Creative CommonsBlog under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License
Tag Archives: message
I found myself wondering if Google might be the first company to actually get social media by focusing on the word social and realizing something was lacking in a big way in the world of social networks and technology generally. … Continue reading →
In an age of digital this and that, when many of us live large parts of our lives online, creativity often obfuscates our message. Obfuscate means to “render obscure, unclear, or unintelligible,” as my dictionary defines it. It’s not that … Continue reading →