- Horatian exercise: digging up the past
- Words matter
- Twitter made me a twit
- Everything is global except communication
- SEO copywriting - where's the romance?
- What trees have to say about goals
- Why are print newspapers dying?
- The Jolly bartender - the Saint John road trip
- Gone digital: What's really going on?
- 50 words about words and what they do
Creative CommonsBlog under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License
Tag Archives: message
I found myself wondering if Google might be the first company to actually get social media by focusing on the word social and realizing something was lacking in a big way in the world of social networks and technology generally. … Continue reading →
In an age of digital this and that, when many of us live large parts of our lives online, creativity often obfuscates our message. Obfuscate means to “render obscure, unclear, or unintelligible,” as my dictionary defines it. It’s not that … Continue reading →