- Curation the first trend of 2011
- Had your fill of blogs yet?
- Intersection: I reveal what it is I do
- To blog or not to blog?
- Astonishing feedback on upcoming ebook
- Yet another theme change
- This rover has crossed over
- A weekend note
- Infer and imply: there's a difference
- Wonk-speak and plain language
Creative CommonsBlog under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License
Tag Archives: message
I found myself wondering if Google might be the first company to actually get social media by focusing on the word social and realizing something was lacking in a big way in the world of social networks and technology generally. … Continue reading →
In an age of digital this and that, when many of us live large parts of our lives online, creativity often obfuscates our message. Obfuscate means to “render obscure, unclear, or unintelligible,” as my dictionary defines it. It’s not that … Continue reading →