This is a repost of something I wrote about a year and a half ago, April 2009. I’m putting it up again partly because I like this one but also because I recently saw remarks made by Andrew Stanton of PIXAR vaguely touching on the same idea, including his comment “Storytelling is joke telling.” It […]
- Another Facebook flaw?
- Why success can make for lousy work
- Anniversaries, vocabularies and why
- Someone enjoys the snow
- Language, narrative, marketing: the story
- The words matter
- Today's theme is rabbit warrens
- In praise of disinformation
- Just a memory: 2008 wraps up
- Have you thoughtwrestled yet?
Creative CommonsBlog under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License