This is a repost of something I wrote about a year and a half ago, April 2009. I’m putting it up again partly because I like this one but also because I recently saw remarks made by Andrew Stanton of PIXAR vaguely touching on the same idea, including his comment “Storytelling is joke telling.” It […]
- Why are print newspapers dying?
- Joseph Conrad’s Victory
- What are happy and unhappy?
- Seth Godin's clarion call: a review of Linchpin
- Seth Godin's funnel flip
- Bots Mean Change
- How to write a customer e-mail
- Copywriter as marketer
- St. Andrews road trip
- Fifteen books that come to mind
Creative CommonsBlog under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License