This is a repost of something I wrote about a year and a half ago, April 2009. I’m putting it up again partly because I like this one but also because I recently saw remarks made by Andrew Stanton of PIXAR vaguely touching on the same idea, including his comment “Storytelling is joke telling.” It […]
- Writing is always linear and logical
- SEO copywriting - where's the romance?
- The story so far
- Why social media loves dogmatism
- Amazed by how much more there is to know
- Why are print newspapers dying?
- A weekend note
- Journalism again - how to see it
- This world will amaze you
- Back downtown (Fredericton)
Creative CommonsBlog under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License