This is a repost of something I wrote about a year and a half ago, April 2009. I’m putting it up again partly because I like this one but also because I recently saw remarks made by Andrew Stanton of PIXAR vaguely touching on the same idea, including his comment “Storytelling is joke telling.” It […]
- Passion without a harness
- Looking ahead
- Where writing comes from
- The affair of the missing Part II
- Our curious nature
- Had your fill of blogs yet?
- Molly at the lake
- Have you thoughtwrestled yet?
- Henin retires and gets the best compliment
- Writing is Acting
- "When literature is discovered,
a revelation occurs: the joyful,
exultant knowledge that
anything can happen."
– Alberto Manguel –
Writelife on TwitterMy Tweets
Creative CommonsBlog under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License