This is a repost of something I wrote about a year and a half ago, April 2009. I’m putting it up again partly because I like this one but also because I recently saw remarks made by Andrew Stanton of PIXAR vaguely touching on the same idea, including his comment “Storytelling is joke telling.” It […]
- When is a writer real?
- Writers are confidence men
- Books from my night table
- A directional post
- Forget the arts, support the brand
- Why are print newspapers dying?
- Terminology: Sorry, I can't keep up
- Behaving Decently
- If I could write like Bettye LaVette sings ...
- Dignity is an illusion
Creative CommonsBlog under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License