- Alberta shows us what not to do
- Fashion, bloody fashion!
- Principles not rules
- I love to write, I hate to write
- It's so easy to look stupid
- Dueling social networks: Google+ and Facebook
- There is nothing subtle about this
- Words and how they sound
- Can we please lose the adjectives?
- Being a writer - what's that mean?
Creative CommonsBlog under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License
Tag Archives: Interview
I had an idea about this ebook I put together, Disrupted Lives and Other commotions. I decided against it for a number of reasons but it keeps popping up in some of my tweets and Facebook updates. Let me describe … Continue reading
Oh, don’t look baffled by the word. The internet — the world, for that matter — is made up of new words and phrases that try to communicate their intent in their name. This one, Thoughtwrestling, is a pretty good … Continue reading