- Be direct, emphatic and don't equivocate
- Seth Godin on linchpins, focus, spreading stories
- Salads: things you should know
- Mazyrinth: has the goal changed?
- I can be as stupid as anyone
- War and remembrance and The Odyssey
- Being a writer - what's that mean?
- The Dancing Man
- Stories are equations
- The value of not doing something
Creative CommonsBlog under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License
Tag Archives: information
иконографияikoniWe hear and read all the time about how we have to be passionate about what we do and, yes, we do. It’s hard to generate enthusiasm in others if we don’t feel passion and it is also hard to … Continue reading
Worries about storing data and what corporations and governments know or can learn about us have been alive a long time in the world of digital devices. Currently, it’s a concern about smartphones, location tracking and, most recently, what Apple … Continue reading