- Tuesday is publishing day
- If the Internet makes us stupid, will anyone notice?
- You must publish again tomorrow (or perish)
- Text is more than text - Web 2.0
- Social networks, tools, utility and noise
- Mike Rowe on how we view work
- Time moves on - Stranger in a Strange Land
- This is not about Celine Dion – or is it?
- Damn you writers, yes, you should get paid!
- 50 words about words and what they do
Creative CommonsBlog under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License
Tag Archives: brands
Without intending to, I’ve allowed my dog to brand me. Although I rant about the idea of personal branding, I’m aware I have a one. (From my post a year or so ago: “… When we use the term brand … Continue reading
I asked Seth Godin a few questions and he was kind enough to answer them. The majority concern his latest book, Linchpin: Are You Indispensable? While for most people he requires no introduction, I should mention that Seth Godin is … Continue reading