- Is usability kaput?
- Strange things found in my reading list
- Consumers consumed by what they consume: Feed
- Writing, creativity and just showing up (repost)
- Terminology: Sorry, I can't keep up
- Today's quandary
- Why nothing can be done in New Brunswick
- Breadth, depth and brains
- When do you post and why?
- Marketing, social networks and people
Creative CommonsBlog under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License
Tag Archives: brands
Without intending to, I’ve allowed my dog to brand me. Although I rant about the idea of personal branding, I’m aware I have a one. (From my post a year or so ago: “… When we use the term brand … Continue reading
I asked Seth Godin a few questions and he was kind enough to answer them. The majority concern his latest book, Linchpin: Are You Indispensable? While for most people he requires no introduction, I should mention that Seth Godin is … Continue reading