- When is a writer real?
- My most popular posts in 2011
- Uncertain, I test out RescueTime
- Habits and beer and going local
- How social is social media?
- What are happy and unhappy?
- Our curious nature
- Strange things found in my reading list
- Twitter: A new form of haiku?
- Hazards of the mom and pop operation
Creative CommonsBlog under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License
Tag Archives: brands
Without intending to, I’ve allowed my dog to brand me. Although I rant about the idea of personal branding, I’m aware I have a one. (From my post a year or so ago: “… When we use the term brand … Continue reading
I asked Seth Godin a few questions and he was kind enough to answer them. The majority concern his latest book, Linchpin: Are You Indispensable? While for most people he requires no introduction, I should mention that Seth Godin is … Continue reading