- Let's get happy
- Work: Some ill-considered comments
- Text is more than text - Web 2.0
- Blogger having problems
- Next step: Outsourced markets?
- 50 words about words and what they do
- I love to write, I hate to write
- Why snow surprises Canadians
- Please don't write
- Monetizing meaning: What is content anyway?
Creative CommonsBlog under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License
Tag Archives: brands
Without intending to, I’ve allowed my dog to brand me. Although I rant about the idea of personal branding, I’m aware I have a one. (From my post a year or so ago: “… When we use the term brand … Continue reading
I asked Seth Godin a few questions and he was kind enough to answer them. The majority concern his latest book, Linchpin: Are You Indispensable? While for most people he requires no introduction, I should mention that Seth Godin is … Continue reading