- Dear 2010
- Feeling somewhat frustrated
- The affair of the missing Part II
- I'm not mentioning any names, but ...
- Impractical pursuits and other questions
- The Flying Tree
- Twitter made me a twit
- ServiceOntario: Wasting time and money
- What is the point of success?
- Why social media loves dogmatism
Creative CommonsBlog under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License
Tag Archives: Branding
Without intending to, I’ve allowed my dog to brand me. Although I rant about the idea of personal branding, I’m aware I have a one. (From my post a year or so ago: “… When we use the term brand … Continue reading
Defining your brand is essentially the same as figuring out who you are. If you don’t know who you are, you’ll likely make a lot of wrong moves. Let’s be serious about what you’re selling. It’s a shirt for heaven’s … Continue reading