Creative CommonsBlog under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License
- Give me crap or give me death
- What does Seth Godin do?
- Hazards of the mom and pop operation
- Gone digital: What's really going on?
- Impressions - who exactly are you?
- Musings: writing, reading, movies
- A world of absolutes
- Ode to tea
- No absolutes with stories
- Publish and flourish: cause and effect
Tag Archives: brain
I have a post on Thoughtwrestling today called Nothing more to say – the secret brain. In it I mention something I call The Impractical Pursuits Project and I’m deliberately vague because I’ve not fully formed the idea in my … Continue reading
“According to an extensive 2009 study conducted by Ball State University’s Center for Media Design, most Americans, no matter what their age, spend at least eight and a half hours a day looking at a television, a computer monitor, or … Continue reading