- Pause before you post
- What is the point of success?
- Our reporter is on the ground
- Be direct, emphatic and don't equivocate
- I plan to cheat - you are advised
- Social media basics for a small business
- If your brand is you, who are you?
- Burbling, mumbling, rambling ...
- How to be a better writer - three tips
- Respect customers and yourself
Creative CommonsBlog under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License
Tag Archives: bill wren
(Originally published July 1, 2010 on Thoughtwrestling as “The Canadas.”) Canada is both problem and solution. It’s an ongoing exercise in creativity and problem solving. Sometimes it works out well; sometimes not. And it’s really, really big! Its lessons are … Continue reading
I have a post on Thoughtwrestling today called Nothing more to say – the secret brain. In it I mention something I call The Impractical Pursuits Project and I’m deliberately vague because I’ve not fully formed the idea in my … Continue reading