- A few links worth a look
- What trees have to say about goals
- Passion without a harness
- The header that won't stay still
- 50 words about words and what they do
- Monetizing meaning: What is content anyway?
- A little something about experts
- Do you question yourself?
- Let us assume we cannot make assumptions
- Social networks - does size kill value?
Creative CommonsBlog under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License
Tag Archives: Alberta
I lived in Alberta for roughly twenty years before moving to New Brunswick about five years ago. Over the last few days, I’ve discovered one of the hazards of having lived there for so long. You are never where you … Continue reading
(Originally published July 1, 2010 on Thoughtwrestling as “The Canadas.”) Canada is both problem and solution. It’s an ongoing exercise in creativity and problem solving. Sometimes it works out well; sometimes not. And it’s really, really big! Its lessons are … Continue reading
This post doesn’t have any tips or suggestions that will help you to solve problems or engage your creative side. It’s really just an observation. It’s about something everyone will inevitably encounter in their life: the daunting stairs you’ll have … Continue reading
I just came back from walking the dog in the park. While there, we met a guy. We stopped and chatted. He told me his story. I now feel exuberant. His story contained joy and tragedy; points of recognition; coincidence; … Continue reading