- Writing problem and Tennessee Williams
- The virtue of tenacity
- Real-time does not negate past-time
- Ambient findability ... huh?
- Is usability kaput?
- Taxed to the max
- Maybe you shouldn’t write for a living
- In praise of the follower
- When creative doesn't mean anything
- The clausal writer
Creative CommonsBlog under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License
Category Archives: Work
Sometimes to go forward we need to go back. It’s a cliché, but to know where we’re headed we need to know where we are. To know where we are we need to know where we’ve been. Tweet