- Video and interesting backgrounds
- The insects win
- When words lose power don't use them
- What is the purpose?
- Stories are equations
- Self-interview: Bill, why do you write?
- Shall we write? Yes, let's give it a go
- iPod Touch first impressions
- Passion without a harness
- The writer, the reader and the worker bee
Creative CommonsBlog under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License
Category Archives: Blogs
Put the one thing people need to know in the first sentence. At the very least, put it in the first paragraph. Tweet
I finally got around to taking a look at what my most popular posts were in 2011. I figured, 2012 is half over, probably time to get around to it. Apparently I need not have done it. Many are the … Continue reading