- I play on my computer and online
- Seth Godin on linchpins, focus, spreading stories
- This world will amaze you
- Being creative - good rules
- Pablo Picasso and good enough
- When you don't get the writing right ...
- If your brand is you, who are you?
- Who is using Twitter and why?
- What’s wrong with being silly?
- Salads: things you should know
Creative CommonsBlog under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License
Author Archives: Bill Wren
I finally got to see Leonard Cohen live (after all these years) at Harbour Station in Saint John, New Brunswick and my first thought was, “This is a show.” Let me explain what I mean because of course, any concert … Continue reading
The short video below, The Evolution of Storytelling, tells a story about stories. However, pay attention to how it tells its story. Listen to it and pay attention. You may have noticed pairs and sequences of threes. In fact, the … Continue reading
“700 light years away … a dying star is building a nebula.” Some people think wonder is the province of children. Some believe, as we get older, we get used to, even blasé about our world. I disagree. Some may … Continue reading
Sometimes to go forward we need to go back. It’s a cliché, but to know where we’re headed we need to know where we are. To know where we are we need to know where we’ve been. Tweet
Put the one thing people need to know in the first sentence. At the very least, put it in the first paragraph. Tweet