- Language, usability and the 19th century
- Some pointless blather for a new year
- Nobel prize for Doris Lessing
- Nope, not missing the west yet
- Is usability kaput?
- Margaret Atwood on the arts - her two cents
- Alberta shows us what not to do
- How intelligent are we in New Brunswick?
- Saturday morning project -- 2004
- Four letter words and courtesy: a follow up
Creative CommonsBlog under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License
Author Archives: Bill Wren
I was thinking about the words happy and unhappy and what they meant and what those things were actually about. I’ll save you considerable reading by telling you how I summed it up: We’re almost always aware of when we’re … Continue reading
I have a fabulous new playlist. I suppose you have to like this kind of music but if you do I think you will likely find it wonderful as well. It’s a little quiet and a little jazzy (or a … Continue reading
Forgive my jeremiad but I have the need to say That when I rose this morning I didn’t feel okay. I went to my computer to read the right now news And every single one of us sang a peon’s … Continue reading
I finally got to see Leonard Cohen live (after all these years) at Harbour Station in Saint John, New Brunswick and my first thought was, “This is a show.” Let me explain what I mean because of course, any concert … Continue reading