- Hazards of the mom and pop operation
- Had your fill of blogs yet?
- Usability, touchscreens and cell phones
- Moving - the upside and the down
- I'm not mentioning any names, but ...
- Hmm ... character issues
- This and that and a link or two
- Why I use Twitter
- My wonderful new playlist
- Guidelines vs. rules: bamboozled by bullets
Creative CommonsBlog under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License
Yearly Archives: 2008
In reading Peter Morville’s Ambient Findability I came across something on the topic of gossip that related to an earlier post of mine, Losing nuance: Working remotely. It’s this: “Despite huge investments in information and communication technology, we still rely … Continue reading
How does my mind work? This post is a good example of how the process of writing is, for me, the process of understanding. It was only in writing this post that I arrived at what I really was looking … Continue reading
(I wrote the following a few days ago. The next day, we woke to about two feet of snow. Much shovelling ensued. Today, a day or two later, it’s snowing again. So I was sorely tempted to reconsider number 4. … Continue reading