- How to write a customer e-mail
- Books for writers that aren't about writing
- How intelligent are we in New Brunswick?
- Impressions - who exactly are you?
- Where writing comes from
- Being remarkable - The Big Moo
- You don’t need an MBA, you need OCD
- On the money - Web site problems
- Writers write too much
- Twitter, statistics and speculation
Creative CommonsBlog under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License
Yearly Archives: 2007
Yes, I’ve posted this elsewhere a long time back, and originally wrote it an even longer time back. But since I haven’t posted anything here in quite a while (too busy enjoying the east coast summer) I repost … Ode … Continue reading
Bang on, Mr. Godin. I really can’t think of anything to add to Seth’s post Actually, it’s just a jaggy picture other than to say I completely agree. Have a look at the post. He’s right in saying that if … Continue reading
I just read Daniel Pink‘s post over at The Huffington Post. It’s titled How Starbucks Explains the World and it’s an interesting meditation (if a tad tongue-in-cheek) on coffee: Two weeks ago, my family and I visited Kyoto and stayed … Continue reading
I updated all my blogs to WordPress 2.2 and now they all have character issues, such as posts that use apostrophes as in it’s. And I’m definitely not the guy to figure out why and how to fix it. Update: … Continue reading