- False arguments and the NB Power deal
- Seditious Spring
- Publish and flourish: cause and effect
- Exuberance fuels creativity – book review
- Impressions - who exactly are you?
- Twitter and the current of ideas
- Let's get happy
- Tedious link bait: a screed about screeds
- Benefits and hazards of description
- Can we please lose the adjectives?
Creative CommonsBlog under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License
Yearly Archives: 2007
It seemed to take forever for the world of marketing to discover there was an Internet and that a lot of people were to be found there. But discover it they did, finally. And as anyone who has used the … Continue reading
I actually think I am not nearly as proud of what I’ve written as I am in the fact that I’ve always insisted on being paid and being paid well. What I like most about this wonderfully articulate argument by … Continue reading
Geez … It’s November 1, the day is almost half over in my part of the world and I have yet to begin on my 50,000 words for National Novel Writing Month (which I said I would do, fool that … Continue reading
One of the things I’ve noticed about my writing, a thing I find really annoying and you’ve probably also noticed it, is that if you’ve read many of my posts or if you’ve read other things I may have written … Continue reading